- I wrote an article about high-cost haircuts for FASHION magazine; for it, I interviewed my hair guy Bill Angst, which felt exactly - exactly - like when I interviewed my dad for a school project.
- My weekly advice column for FLARE magazine, “Love, Kate” is this week about how being very different in background/context/etc. from your boyfriend plays out.
- If you have a question you want advice on - especially if you are NOT from Toronto - email me at katecarraway at gmail and maybe it will appear in a future “Love, Kate.” OUI!
- The “Dating Diaries” column I put together for The Grid (note: “Dating Diaries” is the column of anonymous dating stories; “The Hook-Up” is the column where I set people up and sent them out on dates; the confusion around these things has been kind of funny plus cute plus odd) is coming back, and I am so, so happy about it. The Toronto Star will running it, and I want you in it. Email email@example.com with a few lines about your best, worst, weirdest, or whatever-est date and we’ll go from there.
- Tomorrow I’ll be sending out my second TinyLetter, which is just an email that I write to subscribers about, I dunno, whatever I feel like? I’m a grown woman I can do whatever I want etc etc etc.?
- I’ll be on CBC’s The Current on Monday, around 8:30am-ish. Listen live and experience my wake-up voice!